Choosing CRM software can be a challenge as there are way too many choices. Being bombarded with options often leads to people making poor decisions
Salesforce and Hubspot are the two best CRM Software options and both provide essential CRM functionalities such as lead management, sales forecasting, email marketing, end contact management, etc.
If you can’t decide between Salesforce or Hubspot, this guide is for you. We’ve come up with a simple, detailed comparison of Salesforce vs Hubspot. Let’s start learning.
Salesforce vs Hubspot – Essential Feature Comparison
If you don’t want to read a whole article to choose between Salesforce vs Hubspot, here’s a simple head-to-head comparison.
|Starting Price||$25 per month/user.||Advanced sales reporting features are available in base plans.|
|Trial Period||30-day trial period.||14-day trial period.|
|Core Features||Sales forecasting.Contact management.Lead management.Sales performance management.Workflow management and approvals.||Website activity tracking.Opportunity pipelines.Task management.Extensive marketplace.Email integration and tracking.|
|User-Friendliness||A strong onboarding process, demo-like account, and platform layout are less intuitive.||Great onboarding process, a step-by-step walkthrough, integrated dashboard, and navigation.|
|Marketing Features||Great marketing automation features. Only available only in expensive plans.||Great marketing features are available on both free and paid plans.|
|Customization||Incredibly customizable, coding capabilities are available.||Workflow and marketing customization but no coding customization.|
|Sales Reporting||Advanced sales reporting features are available on top-tier plans.||Advanced sales reporting features available on top-tier plans.|
Salesforce is an incredible CRM software with great lead management tools, collaborative forecasting, and sales engagement automation facilities.
The collaboration tools help teams manage complex sales opportunities. Marketing teams can track the results of their marketing campaigns and come up with better strategies. Salesforce is a well-rounded CRM for small to large-scale enterprises.
|It is a complete CRM system and is highly customizable.||More expensive software than other CRM software.|
|It contains excellent reporting capabilities as well.||It does not have a good customer support system.|
|Incredible top lead management functionality as well as sales forecasting features.||The interface is highly non-intuitive.|
|More than 1,000 integrations.|
|It offers a loyalty management feature.|
Salesforce Pricing Breakdown:
- Essential plan ($25 per user/month): This is a basic plan and it includes lead, account, and lead management functions. It also provides email integration with Gmail and Outlook.
- Professional ($75 per user/month): This plan includes pipeline and forecasting management as well as unlimited custom applications. Through it, you can track quotes and orders.
- Enterprise ($150 per user/month): It contains many of the features such as lower tie plans, advance reporting, plus sales team collaboration, opportunity scoring, etc.
- Unlimited ($300 per user/ month): Salesforce unlimited plan includes all the features of lower-tier plans. In addition, it provides 24×7 customer support, advanced sales management, insight tools, pipeline inspection, and predictive forecasting as well.
HubSpot is a user-friendly CRM software and the highlight is that it offers a free limited offer plan. It provides an Automated CRM database, list segmentation, email analytics, A/B testing, social media integration, and management, and paid ad tracking as well.
Hubspot is more catered toward marketing teams, and it has tons of features to prove that.
|There’s a free CRM plan.||Its higher tier plans are expensive.|
|It provides an all-one CRM solution.||Its higher-tier plans are expensive.|
|Hubspot Academy provides free training to its users.||Its free version contains only limited or basic CRM features.|
|Excellent segmentation features as well.|
|It also provides 500+ integrations.|
- Free ($0 per user/ month): The free plan contains limited functionalities as compared to paid plans. It provides 10 reports per dashboard as well as 5 branded templates. This plan provides only 200 email notifications per month.
- Starter CRM suite ($45 per month limited to two users): Costs $45 per month and is limited to two users.
- Sales Hub Professional ($450 per month limited to five users): HubSpot charges $450 for this plan and this plan is limited to five users. If you want to increase the number of managers, then it will charge $90 per month for an additional user. This plan offers all the functions of free plans and starter plans. In addition, it provides sales automation and 1:1 video messaging and forecasting facilities as well.
- Enterprise ($1,200 per month limited to 10 users): The top-tier CRM plan starts at $1,200 per month for ten paid users. If you want to increase the number of users, it will charge $120 per month for every new user. In addition, you will have to pay $3,000 as a one-time Enterprise Onboarding fee. It offers all low-tier features with playbooks, conversation, intelligence, advanced permissions, and predictive lead scoring as well.
Salesforce vs Hubspot – Complete Comparison
|Starting Price||$0||$25 per month, per user|
|Ease of Use||Easy||Difficult to user|
|Customer support||Email, Phone, Online Chat, HubSpot Community, HubSpot Academy, and The Online Knowledge Base.||Phone, Online Messaging, Chat, Research Center, and Community Forum.|
Conclusion – Salesforce vs Hubspot
Hopefully, this comparison gave you enough insight into the software and you can choose the one that fits your business’s needs. Both Salesforce and Hubspot make the life of teams easier and make complex tasks simpler. The best CRM software for your business comes down to your particular needs, your budget, and your team’s size.